Saturday, February 25, 2017

MCFARLANE SPAWN ACTION FIGURES COLLECTION DISPLAY DIY INSPIRATION




More photos and DIY details after the Jump!











GEEK this look with the following items:
- McFarlance Toys action figures Spawn I, II, III IV, V, VI VII, 8, X
- Console table

DIY (Do It Yourself) by following these steps:
- Arrange action figures onto console table

BAM! Spawn display!

Blast from the past! Another cool DIY display inspiration is to showcase the evolution of a single character throughout the years. These are all arranged in order of release, starting with Spawn I from 1994 and ending with Spawn X from 2006. You can see the designs, sculpts, styles, details and materials get better in the later years. I'm only missing Spawn 9 and I have Spawn 11 still in the package. These action figures got me hooked with toy collecting. I think the the craftsmanship of these figures holds up well after all this time, as most of these still looks awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment