Saturday, July 8, 2017

HOT TOYS IRON MAN MOVIE FIGURES DISPLAY DIY INSPIRATION




More photos and DIY details after the Jump!











GEEK this look with the following items:
- Hot Toys Iron Man Mark II
- Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III Gunmetal Grey
- Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III Stealth Mode Diecast
- Hot Toys War Machine Diecast
- Glass display case (from Craigslist)

DIY (Do It Yourself) by following these steps:
- Arrange Iron Man figures into display case

BAM! Iron Man Display!

For this DIY inspiration, I just grouped all my Hot Toys 1:6 scale Iron Man figures into a glass case to make one cohesive and clean display. I've included the packaging too, because they look awesome. When I have time, I will try to lay out all the extra interchangeable parts onto the selves to see if it looks good. I can also rotate these figures whenever I purchase any new ones ... like the Mark VI diecast that's on pre-order!

No comments:

Post a Comment